Funnels are a Horrible Metaphor
If you’re in sales and marketing, you’re all about the funnel. Funnels are a pervasive metaphor to describe the process of bringing prospects towards your business goal—usually a sale. And in a mass-produced era where one ad campaign sold everyone one car, the metaphor served us well. But now it must die.
What Marketers Can Learn From Artists
Artists are great marketers when they infuse their strategy with drama, performance & passion. We’ve collected examples from musicians, comedians, thespians, and viral video stars who can teach us how to get back in touch with our inner Michelangelo (or inner D’Angelo?)
Everything You Always Wanted to Know About B-Corporations (but Were Afraid to Ask)
Here’s our handy walk-through of everything you need to know about B-corporations and getting certified.
Join our WunderLand newsletter
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
- You can generate #leads DIRECTLY on #Facebook?! 🤯 We dissect the latest #ad feature from Facebook on the… https://t.co/FqtQ2Gvh0tMon 17th December 2018
- Check out our fave #tools for creating banner #ads the smart way 😉🛠️ https://t.co/TfW6QrzORtWed 12th December 2018
- On the hunt for #leads? 👀 We've got your back with our breakdown of #Facebook Lead #Ads 💁 https://t.co/6ezQ3ec6SGMon 10th December 2018
- Running low on jingle juice this #holiday season? We've got #campaign #inspo for you straight from the northpole!… https://t.co/5xg2LHu5cSWed 5th December 2018
- Like #SEO? Like a plethora of cuss words about SEO?! Our amazing search partner @gypsybandito busts SEO myths on… https://t.co/MQNtNUvoSFMon 3rd December 2018