Funnels are a Horrible Metaphor
If you’re in sales and marketing, you’re all about the funnel. Funnels are a pervasive metaphor to describe the process of bringing prospects towards your business goal—usually a sale. And in a mass-produced era where one ad campaign sold everyone one car, the metaphor served us well. But now it must die.
What Marketers Can Learn From Artists
Artists are great marketers when they infuse their strategy with drama, performance & passion. We’ve collected examples from musicians, comedians, thespians, and viral video stars who can teach us how to get back in touch with our inner Michelangelo (or inner D’Angelo?)
Everything You Always Wanted to Know About B-Corporations (but Were Afraid to Ask)
Here’s our handy walk-through of everything you need to know about B-corporations and getting certified.
Join our WunderLand newsletter
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
- Pssst... Do you do any #marketing? Whether you're a freelancer, entrepreneur, consultant or full-on #marketer we'… https://t.co/Q8Bbx6I0KNSat 2nd February 2019
- RT @PWLCapital: Exciting career opportunity for an experienced financial services administrator. Join a great team in Montreal. Details her…Mon 28th January 2019
- Hey #Montreal, what do you think of our new #coldweather team #uniform? 🙃 @_MarissaNorton_'s ties give them that e… https://t.co/fK1HUmhLQyThu 24th January 2019
- Ho, Ho, Ho Y'all! 🎅 #MerryChristmas from all of us at @thirdwunder ! 🎄 https://t.co/hfxoIYIpE1Tue 25th December 2018
- You can generate #leads DIRECTLY on #Facebook?! 🤯 We dissect the latest #ad feature from Facebook on the… https://t.co/FqtQ2Gvh0tMon 17th December 2018